Monday, March 2, 2015

WEEK 19 LANSING (WEEK 90 OF MISSION)

hey everybody! not a lot of time this week! sorry! transfers went well, we sent home some of my best friends, including my trainer elder stevenson! the new missionaries are great! this transfer is looking up! 

Joseph Smith was a prophet of God. I love that he taught things that help remove us from materialism and into a realm spiritual. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints contains the secrets to having a happy family and marriage if we will only live the teachings!! here are a few quick pictures!
 
Elder Marcus B. Nash, General Authority.
President Jacobsen and his wife, Elder Rhodes,
and Andrew (Barb's son).
Spanish-Speaking Elders
me with elder nash and me with the spanish elders!

Love you all,
Elder Green

No comments:

Post a Comment